A beautifully vibrant water soluble dye that will turn the water pink if enough is used. This dye can be used to colour bath bombs, bubble bars, and bath salts.
*Always wear gloves when handling dye even in package.
*Photo is of colourant in bath salts.
- Usage rate: 0.1 - 3% - most often 1/8 tsp is enough
- This colourant can be added directly into dry ingredients but this dye works best and is most vibrant when it is mixed with a small amount of water/witch hazel/rubbing alcohol/glycerin/wet ingredients prior to adding to dry ingredients. Mix well to avoid streaks and dots. We like to spray the dye with with 5 sprays of 50% rubbing alcohol in a plastic cup and stir well to dissolve the dye fully before adding to my mix.
- ALWAYS WEAR GLOVES when handling as it is a dye and will stain your skin and other objects when not diluted.
- This dye when used diluted in water, in a bathtub, will not stain the bathtub or the bather's skin. If your bathtub is lacking enamel or is porous, use with caution.
- This dye is very concentrated so a little goes a very long way. The colour when in powder form may look different from actual colour.
- CI 45100